Tuesday, January 20, 2009

a new beginning for all begins today...





Good Morning World!

Today is the day :], I actually woke up early to watch the Inauguration-well actually the boyfriend woke me up but it still counts! woo hoo I know honestly I can't say I'm the most political individual, but I know I am sure glad GWB is leaving! Our own nation and the entire world has suffered too much under this man's wrath, 2009 is a time of change and I have the most sincerest hope that Obama will do us some good. Holla, lol :] go # 44! You know what's funny is so the other day I was speaking with my mother about Obama's transition into power and she said "what number is this guy, Sulee?"- yeah sorry my mom has a very thick Chinese accent;even though she's been here 25+ years... haha oh how i love her :}, okay so back to the subject at hand. So I told her "it's number 44,why?" she said " euhh... that's a bad number because in chinese superstition it stands for double death..." I respond with, " ohh gee mom thanks for being so optimistic..." anyways I guess that wasn't that important but I thought it was funny of her to say.



[L-R: Selena(baby sister), my momma, myself, Stella( younger sister) ]

Well the day is young, and I think I will be doing some shopping today because I have a friend's birthday this Saturday and my boyfriend's BIG 25!!! any ideas from you creative and fun bloggers... I see you ladies all have such creative hands at make-up and dress... I was thinking an iphone, but our plan hasn't even hit it's 1.5 year contract for upgrading yet :[ so I don't want to spend $399.99 on that.. I wanted to try to hunt down these jordans he wanted their called " The Space Jams", but I'm not much of a eBay person :[ I wanted something HUGE for him, oh how I wish I had more money...okay well time to join the boyfriend upstairs. Have a great day!

[ My boyfriend and I @ the Redbull Soapbox Derby in Dolores Park October 2008]

Smile!
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment