Monday, February 16, 2009

the sky is raining love! <3






hola bloggers! happy belated valentine's day.


i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, since it is president's day weekend.

well i spent thursday, friday, & saturday workin 10+ hours at the flower shop, it wasn't too bad though we had alot of help and it was fun seeing all my co-workers :]

the boyfriend really amazes me with his creativity and consideration, i really must admit that i do not give him enough credit, this valentine's day he really showed me how much he really listens and takes in all the things i enjoy, look forward to, and aspire to achieve.. so basically valentine's day usually means no dinner reservations b/c i work the flower shop til late on the actual date and never have a precise time to get off. but this year the bf asked my boss to allow me to get off a bit earlier and he made dinner reservations at Houlihans . it was really nice, I had the stuffed chicken and my bub had the 9oz prime cut steak.. it was laid back and we had the valentine's special which was an awesome price because if we had purchased everything included in our package it would be $200+ so it was awesome especially in this depressing economy. :] afterwards the bf had previously booked a suite for us and he even showered my walkway with rose petals all the way to the bed where he made a beautiful collage of pictures from our past and present ventures and memories.. i really didn't know what to say it was pure ROMANCE!


I felt as if we were in a movie... it was surreal..

oh and he purchased the HELLO KITTY MAC LINE as my Valentine's Day Present, I reserved it without telling anyone but he figured out I went to Macy's and actually purchased it for me :] I really don't know what to say, but this whole thinking more positive thing is working for me and I love that things that I want are


slowly coming to me.. Life is changing for the better! and I super excited that my birthday is coming up. VEGAS HERE I COME!
well, i'm ending the blog with some pictures frm my weekend. ENJOY!

-Shirley

the rose petals flowed from the very doorway of the living area to the bedroom area




his valentine's day card to me <3>

his words are short and simple, but pack a deep punch to the heart.

he's so cute all dressed up <3

so i forgot to take a picture when it arrived at our table, so when we were almost finished i remembered! lol


hella cute! he's my cheesy poo



he was impatient, and wanted to eat. i skipped our soups and salad because everyone knows what that would probably look like.

my stuffed chicken and mashed potatoes. super yummy <3

creme brulee and chocolate lava cake with ice cream!

white chocolate dipped strawberries, the waiter gave us an extra surprise :]
































1 comment:

  1. Happy late V-Day! Omg you have such an amazing bf!!!! You two look so adorable dressed up!!! Awwwwww~ I'm so happy for you, lol I am such a dork! Geez that's a lot of work, did you guys sell a lot of flowers for V-Day this year??

    Oh, and recommend running to either techno that will get you hyped up, or metal. haha It works, I swear!!! :)

    ReplyDelete